Postpartum Herb Bundles
Handcrafted with love, this special blend of herbs is excellent for perineal healing after childbirth. They come in a draw-string, muslin bag which works like a big tea bag. Bathing in these herbs will help to:
- Reduce swelling and discomfort
- Prevent infection
- Speed the healing of vaginal tears and sutures
- Provide pain relief
- Promote muscle relaxation
- Relieve perineal bruising and soreness
- Shrink and heal hemorrhoids
For the greatest therapeutic benefit, use herbs during the first week postpartum.
- Calendula Officinalis - anti-septic, soothing wound inflammation, and general wound healing.
- Celtic Sea Salt - helpful in soothing, cleansing and healing of wounds.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) - antiseptic, analgesic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) - a strong astringent, full of vitamins and minerals useful for cuts, sores and hemorrhoids.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) - nourishes and strengthens the uterus.
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) - astringent, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) - astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) - an astringent, curbs bleeding and reduces inflammation.
- Yarrow (Achellia millefolium) - astringent and anti-bacterial properties; the anti-spasmodic effects reduce inflammation. A superior remedy for wounds and cuts.